Are you having issues adding the Apple TV Channel? Can't find the app from the Roku Channel Store?
You confirmed your TV model is now supported but DIRECTV NOW is still not displaying on the channel list.
NOTE: The DirecTV NOW channel requires Roku Software Version 7.7 (4111) or higher. Here are the steps to verify your TCL Roku TVs software version:
- Press on your remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Press the right arrow button and select System
- Press the right arrow button and select About
- Press the button to view your TV's software version.
- If necessary, update the software of your TV.
- From the System Info page, press the left arrow button, scroll up or down to select System Update
- Press the button twice and your TV will check to available software updates.
- Once software update is completed, try re-adding DirecTV NOW. Click here for the step-by-step instructions on how to add channels.
Note: During this early launch, DIRECTV NOW will be available on selected TCL Roku TVs. Please verify your TCL Roku TV's model number and see list below if your TV is now supported.
List of Currently Supported Models
***We added more TV Models on the supported list.***
|Currently Supported Models:|