You can connect some wireless keyboards, game controllers, and other Bluetooth devices to your Android TV.
- Press the Home button on the remote control to go to the Home screen.
- Use navigational buttons and scroll to the Settings icon. Press OK to confirm.
- Scroll down and select Remote and Accessories. Press OK to confirm.
- Select Add Accessory. Your television will display the list of nearby and discoverable Bluetooth devices.
- Note: Make sure to set your Bluetooth device into pairing mode.
- Select your device on the list.
Click here if you are unable to connect the Bluetooth device to your Android TV.