Click each tab to view the details on TCL North America Limited Warranty for all Sound Bar Models or click here to view or download a printable version.
What your warranty covers
Defects in materials or workmanship to the original owner of this TCL product when purchased as new from an Authorized Dealer of TCL brand products in the United States or Canada and packaged with this warranty statement.
New Headphone (Non-Commercial Use)
For how long after your purchase:
- One (1) year from date of purchase for parts and labor for non-commercial use.
New Headphone (Commercial Use)
For how long after your purchase:
- Six (6) months from date of purchase for parts and labor for commercial use.
- Commercial use includes, but is not limited to, the use of this product in a commercial or business environment, the use of this product in an institution or for institutional purposes, or other commercial purposes including rental purposes.
What we will do
- At TCL’s discretion, (1) pay an Authorized TCL Service Center for both labor charges and parts to repair your Headphone, or (2) replace your Headphone with a new or refurbished / remanufactured equivalent value product. The decision to repair or replace will be made solely by TCL. See “How to get service”.
How to get service
- Call 1- 877-300-9188.
- Please have your original purchase receipt or proof of purchase (bill of sale or receipted invoice), the unit’s date of purchase, place of purchase and model/serial number ready. The model/serial number information can be found on the back of your unit.
- A representative will troubleshoot your problem over the telephone. If it is determined that your unit requires service, the service location will be at the sole discretion of TCL based upon the TCL Limited Warranty Statement.
- At the sole discretion of TCL, Headphones will be repaired at an Authorized TCL Service Center or directly exchanged for a new or refurbished/remanufactured unit.
- If repaired at an Authorized TCL Service Center, a pre-paid shipping label will be provided and TCL will pay for return shipping.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice from an Authorized Dealer which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
- PRE-AUTHORIZATION MUST BE OBTAINED BEFORE (1) SENDING ANY PRODUCT TO AN AUTHORIZED TCL SERVICE CENTER, OR (2) OBTAINING ANY IN-HOME REPAIR/REPLACEMENT/RENTAL SERVICES.
What your warranty does not cover
- Customer instruction (your Owner’s Manual describes how to install, adjust, and operate your unit. Any additional information should be obtained from your Authorized Dealer).
- Installation and related adjustments, or damage resulting from installation.
- Damage resulting from non-approved installation methods.
- Signal reception problems not caused by your unit.
- Damage from misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, mishandling, faulty installation, or power line surges.
- A Headphone that has been modified or incorporated into other products, or that has had the serial number removed or altered.
- A unit purchased or serviced outside the USA or Canada.
- A unit sold in “As-Is”, “Factory Reconditioned”, “Factory Re-Certified”, or “Refurbished” condition or with faults.
- Acts of nature or God, such as but not limited to earthquake or lightning damage.
- Special, incidental or consequential damages.
- Consumable parts including batteries.
Product Registration: Please register your TCL purchase on-line at www.tclusa.com (if purchased in USA) or www.tclcanada.com (if purchased in Canada). It will make it easier to contact you should it ever be necessary. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
- THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY TCL NORTH AMERICA OR ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A GUARANTEE OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE OR MODIFY THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER.
- TCL NORTH AMERICA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY AND WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.TCLUSA.COM (IF PURCHASED IN USA) OR WWW.TCLCANADA.COM (IF PURCHASED IN CANADA) TO VIEW THE MOST CURRENT VERSION.
How U.S. State Law and Canadian provincial law relates to this warranty
- Some U.S. states and/or Canadian provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Please consult the laws of your specific state or province.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. Residents of Quebec are governed by Quebec’s consumer protection legislation.
If you purchased your unit outside the United States or Canada, or seek warranty coverage outside the United States or Canada:
- This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information
Service calls which do not involve defective materials or workmanship are not covered by this warranty. Costs of such service calls are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.